Hi, I'm Yason and you somehow ended up on my website!
Why does it even exist? Domain was originally bought to serve as a CNAME for my images/files hosting service on s-ul.eu. OVH hands out free 10mb hosting with each domain and this is what spurred me to create a functional website with heavy size constraints.
While here, you can read up a little bit more about me, my work and my interests.
I'm currently working as a head of automation department in a local industrial automation integration company. Our main focus is centered around big industrial production lines and R&D work in collaboration with Polish National Centre for Research and Development.
I've originally started as an Automation Engineer freelancer, and got quickly picked up as a Mechatronic and Automation Engineer in my current company. List of things I dabbled with:
- Comprehensive designs of automation devices, automatic production lines and industrial facilities (PLC software development, electrical schematic designs, designs and assembly of control cabinets)
- Implementation of Recurrent and Convolutional Neural Networks for image analysis and text recognition using TensorFlow machine learning framework and Python programming language;
- Robotics software based on ROS
- Back-end web development using Django REST framework and Python programming language;
- Microcontrollers (Atmel AVR, ARM Cortex-M) programming using C, C++ languages;
If you ever had a chance to interact with me, you will know that I'm a huge fan of plethora of different outdoor activities. Mountain biking, road biking, kayaking, snowboard, hiking, running - you name it!
I'm also big fan of traveling with bike panniers - being able to pack up and just ride forward gives so much freedom.
If my nickname rings a bell, there is a good chance that its because Twitch.tv
I've been part of Global Moderation Team for over 3 years, untill the project was finally abandoned by Twitch in December of 2018. While assisting admins and other members of marketing, science & trust team I've had a chance to see the inner workings of the company and meet a lot of passionate people behind the scenes. Moderating channels during promoted events and beta testing new features has left me with very deep knowledge of many Twitch related aspects, with emphasis on site policies, features and tools. Nowadays I'm contributing to the community by answering questions related to chat bots, live streaming software and interpreting more convoluted matters related to the Twitch's ToS.